Thursday, November 14, 2013

Count to 4

Today was so much better.  We were all in better moods and I think feeling a bit better.  Isaac slept though the night which was really nice.  It was a great day outside so we went on a walk and just played in the dirt all morning.  It felt really nice.  When Casey got up we went out for ice cream.  Casey was telling me something about a co worker I think and I said that makes me so angry.  Then Isaac said "That makes me so angry, take a deep breath and count to 4, 1 2 3 4".  He remembered what to do when you are angry from a tv show.  It was really funny.  He finally took a nap so I was able to use the sewing room for the first time.  I finished Mom's Gingerbread quilt I just need a border.  I need some help thinking of what to put as a border.  I attached a picture and if anyone has any ideas let me know.  This evening we played with legos, Isaac is finally getting into them.    Well that is about it.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow and I hope that it doesn't storm.  I am not looking forward to that.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...