Today was so much better. We were all in better moods and I think feeling a bit better. Isaac slept though the night which was really nice. It was a great day outside so we went on a walk and just played in the dirt all morning. It felt really nice. When Casey got up we went out for ice cream. Casey was telling me something about a co worker I think and I said that makes me so angry. Then Isaac said "That makes me so angry, take a deep breath and count to 4, 1 2 3 4". He remembered what to do when you are angry from a tv show. It was really funny. He finally took a nap so I was able to use the sewing room for the first time. I finished Mom's Gingerbread quilt I just need a border. I need some help thinking of what to put as a border. I attached a picture and if anyone has any ideas let me know. This evening we played with legos, Isaac is finally getting into them. Well that is about it. I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow and I hope that it doesn't storm. I am not looking forward to that.
Love
Rachel
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...



No comments:
Post a Comment