Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Shopping

I went shopping with Kay and Julie and Austin.  It was nice.  Carters had their PJ's for 60 percent of so I got some for Isaac for Christmas Eve.  They say fast as lightening and have race cars on the pants.  I hope he doesn't already have them.  They also had a toy store there with barbeque food for 10 bucks so I got that also.  It was fun to walk around.  I am glad everyone had a good day.  My cold is still hanging on and it is staring to get really old.  I am sorry your nose is running Karen.  Take a red pill that will help dry it up.  It is suppose to snow this weekend.  Karen told me and I looked it up and sure enough on Saturday is suppose to be bad weather.  I was loving this late fall weather.  It has been so nice.  Have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...