Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Blown away

That was some storm here also.  It was so windy.  I had such a bad headache all day.  I knew it was going to be a bad storm.  I was half way to dad's work when it hit.  My glasses we a muddy mess.  It was a huge storm.  I am glad that Oliver is doing good.  I was worried about him.  He won't feel the best for a couple of days.  I am glad you made story time also.  That is good to get back to a routine.  I love the hands Robin they are amazing and so is the mask.  You are so talented.  Not much else going on with me.  I went to Carters after work because I have a baby shower tomorrow at lunch time.  I got some fun stuff and a 10 dollars off my next purchase.  I am ready to shop.  Have a great Wednesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...