Monday, April 21, 2014

Busy Day

I am glad that Oliver is doing OK.  I hope he doesn't get really sick from the shots.  You might be in for a long couple of days. Robin, I love the hands.  They look really cool.  You are so gifted.  It was so nice to see you also this weekend.  I am glad you had a good time.  Karen that is fun you are going to the play this weekend.  I hope it is amazing.  We went to the doctors today and he said dad is doing really well.  We don't have to go back for one year.  That was really good.  We got done early so we took Grandma Bodily to dinner and Pam.  She is staying for Erica's home coming.  It was nice to visit.  Have a great day.  I sure had fun this weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...