Thursday, April 24, 2014

Run

Today was crazy I think I was nervous about the interview. It's for a composite technician and a job hiring service "yes" is doing the hiring. But they posted on workforce services, so weird. Anyway it's a government job and they are willing to train. It starts at 13 an hour and an option to work 4-10s.but since its through a job agency once the company has it's trail period the company will " hire" you. So weird i did it with schriebers you go through Kelly's services and once you get passed 30 days schriebers hires you. But then it's usually a raise... Anyway it's making fiber molds and stuff like that I believe they do helicopter stuff. Anyway the interview was with the "yes" services and I guess tomorrow I have an interview with the actuall company. We will see how it goes. It's going really fast though. Then after work I had a meeting with a photographer that wants to do a body paint lace thing. It will be interesting. Another girl he knows wants to do a fire paint so it will be cool. It was a lot to go through for the day so I am just going to chill for thee priest of the night. I'm sorry. Isaac is sick. That's no fun. I am for the concert. Sorry I didn't respond to your email mom I read it then forgot to respond. Karen 12:00 will work to pick me up that will be fun. If you give me a call I will come out. Well have a Good Friday!!


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...