Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Visiting

Robin, I love your hand.  You did a really good job on it.  That is a lot of work.  That is fun that the power was out Karen, I guess it can be boring not being able to do anything.  At least you got payed for just sitting around. :)  The wind was pretty bad.  I hope that you are feeling better Mom and got some rest tonight.  We had a good day.  We went visiting teaching this morning and my visiting teachers came this afternoon.  It was a lot of visiting.  Isaac wasn't super excited about it and didn't like me talking to people.  He survived some how.  The movie of the week is Tangled.  He really likes it.  I was able to hand sew the bindings of the eye spy blankets during it and I am done with them.  It is nice.  This week is going be really fast.  I can't believe it is Thursday tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...