Thursday, April 24, 2014

Busy

Well I was busy today. I had a project to work on at work so that made the day go by fast. We even had power all day. Then when I got home I mowed my lawn. It really needed it. The because of all the weeds in my yard and the fact it is suppose to rain tomorrow I put weed and feed on my yard. I had some left over from last year but it wasn't enough for my whole yard so I had to run to Ace and get some more. After all that I started laundry and jumped in the shower because allergies suck. I was way impressed with my motivation today. Rachel I am sorry that Isaac isn't feeling well. Stomach bugs are just no fun. So Robin on Saturday should I put you up around noon? Or did you want to meet earlier? Also how did the interview go? What job was the interview for? Well have a great Friday tomorrow everyone. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...