Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Quick

That was quick Robin for a job.  I hope it is a good one.  It was administration day today and they bought me bagels for breakfast. It was really nice.  I just didn't feel good all day.  I got home and crashed on the couch.  I hope I have a better day tomorrow.  I love the pictures Rachel.  Those quilts turned out really cute.  I hope the groupon play is a good one one.  Not much else going on with me.  It was such a pretty outside today.  I am with Rachel this week has gone by really fast.  I can't believe that next week we start with May.  April has gone by really fast.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...