Saturday, April 26, 2014

Random

We did a random purchase.  Our state taxes came and we spent it on a kitchen table.  We decided to stay here and I told dad the one thing I would love is a table.  So we went looking today and met up with Robin and Karen and we found a table.  I have attached a picture.  Karen I love your hair cut.  It looks really nice.  I hope your play was good.  I hope Isaac gets feeling better.  Poor kid.  It rained here all day.  It just poured.  It felt nice to have such a nice clean rain.  Grandma Bodily said she didn't feel well so she isn't going to the farewell tomorrow.  I think we might go see Dirk and Melody.  I guess we will see how I am feeling.  I am feeling a lot better.  The pain level has gone way down.  That is so nice.  Have a nice Sunday.  I am excited for the blessing next week.  Julie and her family have a hotel reservation at the Holiday Inn right now from our house.  It is going to be wild and crazy.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...