Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Well

Today was good nothing to crazy. I did apply for a job last night and they called me today for an interview. I am going tomorrow on my lunch break. Rachel on Saturday Karen had a group on for a dinner mystery party so we are going to try it out. Karen I am good with whatever. Maybe spaghetti factory.. The winds were bad this morning they were chopping down a pine tree that blew over. I went to Joann's to get some stuff for a mask, I am going to do a peacock mask. Rachel. I am going to look into it more but I am considering opening an etsy account to sell some masks, if you want to put some stuff for sell in my account we can do that. Nothing serious just going to try it out. Well have a good night


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...