Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fun times

I am sorry that Isaac is sick.  I hope he gets over it soon.  I have had such a bad headache this week.  I hope it goes away soon.  I will buy us tickets tomorrow night.  I was going to do it tonight but I don't feel up to it.  I think that will be so much fun.  Karen congratulations on the lawn.  I bet it looks beautiful.  I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. I am going to just move slow all weekend.  I got our new lease agreement and they only raised our rent 10 dollars so we are going to stay here  YEAH.  I am going to buy me a kitchen table.  I need a place to do crafts.  Robin that is a cool job.  That will be a good place for you.  I hope you get it.  That would be so much fun.  I am excited for you.  Have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...