Monday, June 9, 2014

Early Mornings

Karen, I don't know if we are going to come down next weekend.  I am not sure.  I don't have any great ideas either.  Does anything sound nice to Dad?  We had a pretty good day.  Isaac woke up at 6 and was grouchy this morning.  We did go on a walk to the park and he was upset because there was no kids there.  He took a nap after lunch and then we went grocery shopping.  After dinner we went up to Randy's house but he was fishing so we went over to the park.  It was a lot of fun and it felt so nice to be outside.  I am glad that everyone had a good Sunday.  I hope that Dad starts to feel better.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...