Monday, June 9, 2014

My mind is going wild

I will think of somethings that we can do.  Right now we are still tired from the weekend.  Dad isn't feeling great.  I think a lot will depend on how he is feeling.  Something will pop in my brain and then we will have a plan.  Work was crazy busy.  I just seem to run all the time.  I think I was tired because I moved slow.  It was so pretty outside today.  I am glad you got to go to the park Rachel.  I am sorry that Isaac woke up so early.  That is so early.  He is a suns up kind of child.  I hope Oliver slept in a little bit longer.  Not much else to report.  I went grocery shopping also.  I am set for the week now.  Have a great Tuesday.  I do love all the pictures Karen and Rachel posted.  They make my day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...