Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Space

I don't know what my mind was up to today but I was not focusing all day. I kept running into things. Dropping everything and putting graphics on upside down. I hope it turns on tomorrow. But other then that it was a good day. I went to Taco Bell and ordered a new dr pepper slushie and she gave me a normal dr, pepper so I just went with it because they are special sometimes. But then she opened the window and told me she gave me the wrong drink and let me keep the normal dr pepper and then gave me a slushie dr. Pepper. I felt pretty lucky, you have to take the little things in life. Hope you had a good Wednesday 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...