Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Lights on but no ones home

Sorry I didn't blog last night my internet was down. The lights were flashing but no devices would sync. It was frustrating but it's working now. My garbage disposal was also broken but the guys came and fixed it today. They also finished painting our outside doors so that is a relief. Walter is going to an event with the sca he is leaving tomorrow. I am going to work on my mask that I promised a photographer. It will be nice to get ahead on projects. Well not to much else wih me. Sorry life was crazy Rachel. Sometimes it hits in one day and it doesn't stop. I hope Isaac feels better soon. Have a good one


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...