Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tired Grandma and Grandpa

I think we really played yesterday.  We are all tired.  Dad said he felt like he was getting a cold also.  I hope Karen and Dad aren't getting one.  It is proably just allergies.   He did pass his kidney stone tonight so I think that will help a lot.  I sure had a good time yesterday.  It was hard to see everyone go also.  I am glad it is just the beginning of summer.  So many good times ahead of us.  Dad wasn't feeling very well today so we just rested.  I did get laundry done.  Rachel thanks for using that food storage.  I hate to see it go to waste.  I am so glad it is of use.  Have a great week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...