Thursday, June 12, 2014

Secret

So I saw this job online and it was through a temp agency and then they hire you full time. It's for working in a prosethetics lab. I applied last night and went in today to fill out more paper work. I didn't think I would even be considered because I don't have any medical background but I thought I would try, I am going in tomorrow to watch a safety video with the temp agency. I am trying to do everything they have so I look like I care, I will keep you posted on if I hear anything. That was most of my day was trying to send in resumes and portfolios, my wrist hurts today to it just feels stiff. I am glad you guys are having Christmas, just don't bring snow with it I've been enjoying the sun :) I've decided Saturday I am going to clean sweep my apt. I need to d clutter. Have a Good Friday



Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...