Robin
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Secret
So I saw this job online and it was through a temp agency and then they hire you full time. It's for working in a prosethetics lab. I applied last night and went in today to fill out more paper work. I didn't think I would even be considered because I don't have any medical background but I thought I would try, I am going in tomorrow to watch a safety video with the temp agency. I am trying to do everything they have so I look like I care, I will keep you posted on if I hear anything. That was most of my day was trying to send in resumes and portfolios, my wrist hurts today to it just feels stiff. I am glad you guys are having Christmas, just don't bring snow with it I've been enjoying the sun :) I've decided Saturday I am going to clean sweep my apt. I need to d clutter. Have a Good Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DC
We have made it to DC. The flight went good and we found our hotel pretty easily. We then went out walking and found an Indian restaurant t...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment