Saturday, June 14, 2014

Yard Work

I figured out where Isaac got his dance moves.  He was dancing exactly like Gru on the minion show.  It made me laugh.  Congratulations on your new couch Karen, I am super excited for you.  That will be really nice.  When you buy your huge big screen tv I would like to be there.  We had a good day.  We did yard work.  We moved the plants from the side of the house and planted grass seed there.  It already looks a ton better.  I think it will be good.  There were a million Iris, I didn't realize that there were so many.  It filled the space where the tulips are.  Casey also fixed on the sprinklers that was broken, it was a bigger job than we thought.  Mandy and Laurie ordered cupcakes for Randy and Casey for fathers day so we picked them up today.  Randy was up in Idaho today and Calleen is visiting us tomorrow so it will probably be tomorrow night before we can bring them over to him.  We did have a couple this afternoon and had candles on them.  I hope that everyone got some rest today and has a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...