Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tired Boy

Isaac was tired today and had a major meltdown in the middle of sacrament meeting.  It was very embarrassing.  I did wear my new shirt that Grandma got my and it looked really nice.  That was sweet of her.  I am going to send her a thank you note.  Isaac did go to primary really well and his teacher said that he did really well.  After church Isaac wouldn't take a nap and was kind of grouchy but we made it through.  Casey fixed the silverware drawer, it broke on Friday.  It took him most of the day, he did a good job.  He also made black beans and bread.  He was on a roll today.  Isaac has been drinking a ton of hot chocolate and he wanted some today but we were out.  So I made a mix myself.  Thanks to Mom and Dad's food storage we had all the ingredients.  It tastes really good and made a ton of it.  I don't think we will buy it anymore.  Just make our own, it is a lot cheaper.  Well thanks again for the fun time yesterday.  It was good to see everyone, it was hard to leave.  I hope that everyone has a good week, don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...