Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Poor guy

I am so sorry that Isaac isn't feeling well.  They can be a handful when they aren't feeling a hundred percent.  I hope he gets feeling better soon.  Dad was feeling better today he passed some more kidney stones.  I hope Isaace gets feeling better soon.  I went and got my hair cut this evening.  It was getting so long.  It feels so much better.  I am glad you got your lawn mowed.  We are going to have to change the date for our hudo.  Robin is celebrating her year anniversary on the 21st and Isaac has a birthday party.  Karen suggested making it on the 4th of July.  What do you think of that idea.  I think we can not make a big deal and just hang out when we can.  It was a nice day at work.  It was so quiet.  I got some work done.  I am getting caught back up.  I like that.  Oliver is getting big.  His eyes looked brown in his picture.  He is so cute.  If you need me to come up and help out with Isaac give me a call.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...