Friday, June 13, 2014

Just move it

That is cute about Isaac.  His balance has to be better not on his toes.  I am glad you went to summerfest.  Someone said it was on this weekend and I was going to tell you that in the blog.  Orange tacos are the best.  Dad was feeling better tonight so we walked Walmart.  We bought the Lone Ranger movie.  It was an OK show.  Robin I am good with you cleaning your house.  We were going to take Grandma Bodily to put flags on the grave but Annette is coming out so she is going to do it.  I am going to sleep in tomorrow morning.  Not much else to report.  I think dad is getting better.  Have a great weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...