Thursday, June 12, 2014

Nice

Robin, good luck with that job.  It sounds like a really neat thing to do.  Karen good luck with death by chocolate.  I could enjoy that one.  Rachel I love Christmas in June.  Nothing better in my mind.  Today was good.  It has slowed down a lot and I am loving it.  Dad is still not feeling very well.  I am not sure what is going on with him.  I think maybe just a combination of allergies, kidney stones and salads he shouldn't have eaten on Saturday.  I hope he gets better soon.  He is miserable.  Have a great Friday the 13th.  We are going to take Grandma Bodily to Grandpa's grave on Saturday and put flags on it.  Karen is going to come down for lunch.  Robin if you want to hook up let us know.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...