Thursday, August 28, 2014

Almost to the holiday

Today at work was good.  It was quiet and I got a lot done.  Another person put in their resignation so now two people are leaving.  Crazy.  Dad is feeling a lot better.  He was able to eat something tonight.  He was so sick last night.  His poor stomach.  I am glad that Isaac liked his school.  He is do great.  I noticed in Olivers pictures his mouth was all swollen.  He will be getting teeth soon. I just hate teething, they get so miserable.  Freeze his teething rings.  That will help.  I am excited to come to Logan on Monday.  I called the roof guy tonight and left a message.  Hopefully we will be able to touch base soon.  Have a great Friday.  I am so excited for the 3 days off.  I have had the worst time sleeping lately.  I even gave up drinking cokes hoping that would help.  I haven't had one since Monday.  I know that isn't too long of a time but I hope it would help.  It was so pretty outside today.  I drove to work and I just love this weather.  Congratulations on learning about tiling Karen.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...