Friday, August 29, 2014

Love long weekends

Today went really fast for me as well.  I seem to have so much to do but I did make progress so that is good.  I am excited to come to Logan on Monday.  I am so glad you had fun swimming.  Oliver looks so cute and I love Isaac sleeping with his eyes open.  I am glad you got shoes. I thought we were meeting for Lunch but we can meet for dinner if you want to Robin.  I am going to take Karen birthday shopping and I needs some toilet paper at Costco bad.  It is suppose to be a really nice weekend.  Dad has been really sick with his stomach also.  There was someone at work sick with the stomach flu also.  They said they also were really achy.  Dad worked today he seemed to be better.  We have been eating really soft foods.  Just to be safe.  Have a great Saturday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...