Friday, August 29, 2014

Summer's Ending

Today was good.  Casey didn't work and it was nice to have him home.  This morning Oliver rolled off his blanket and all the way across the room to the fire place.  He is a good roller.  I can feel one of his teeth also so we are close to being done with teething.  Casey watched the boys and I picked up the pictures which turned out cute and looked for shoes but I didn't find anything.  Then we went swimming for the last time, the pool closes next week.  It was a lot of fun.  It was a hot day and the pool felt nice.  It was nice to get out of the house.  Then we got Isaac orange chip tacos for dinner.  Casey said that big 5 had good shoes so we went their and got one.  The inserts didn't fit in the shoes I owned for I had to get some running shoes so they would fit.  Then we did more weeding when we got home.  We are starting to catch up a bit.  Well everyone have a good Saturday and I hope that you can sleep in.

Love
Rachel



Isaac was sleeping with his cars


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...