Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Then Who?

Karen, thanks for the pictures of the tiles.  I was wondering how it was going.  Are you going to have to redo them if they aren't level when they dry?  We had a good day.  We went to story time and then grocery shopping.  Jenn couldn't stay long so we didn't sew and just talked.  She has had swollen ankles also and it turned out to be Lyme disease.  She went on a trip back east a couple of weeks ago and picked it up their.  They caught it early so they just give her antibiotics.  I felt bad for her.  This evening Isaac watched a movie, Oliver went to sleep early and Casey had scouts so I sewed a bag.  It turned out cute.  It used four zippers which wasn't too bad.  I attached pictures.  Everyone have a good night and stay safe.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...