Monday, August 25, 2014

Aunt Karen is in trouble

I had bacon and tomato sandwiches today for lunch and dinner.  They tasted really good.  Today we were playing cars and one of Isaac's was broken and he said that Aunt Karen did it.  So you are in big trouble Karen.  We had a good day.  It rained all night with thunder and lighting so Casey drove the van to work.  I felt good this morning so we weeded the front yard and it looks a lot better.  Isaac had a sliver in his foot I noticed when I was giving him a bath so Casey helped me get most of it out.  IT was very traumatic.  Have fun at dinner tomorrow, that sounds nice to get together.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...