Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Wasn't me

Karen it wouldn't hurt to put some glue on top of the tiles to hold them in place.  I am proud of you for figuring out how to grout.  You will be our tile expert.  Rachel, I love the bag.  That is the one you showed me the other day.  Was it easy with all the zippers.  Maybe you should get tested for Lyme's.  It comes from mosquitos.  I will have to read about that one.  We went to dinner with Walter and Robin and it was a lot of fun.  Work was crazy busy today and I was glad it was over.  One more day and then it should calm down.  It really did storm here.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...