Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday

I am glad that you guys had a fun day.  That is fun about the peaches and nectarines.  That will be fun to dry.  We had a good day and we were busy.  This morning Casey worked on the car and we played.  After lunch we went and visited Grandpa Randy and gave him some pictures.  It was good to visit with them and they took us out to eat.  It was fun.  Casey dropped Me and Oliver off and I put him down for a nap and Casey and Isaac ran some errands.  After dinner we cleaned out the garage.  It looks a lot better.  Isaac enjoyed playing in the water.  Casey took Isaac to car wars to look at cars when I put Oliver to sleep.  We got a lot done and it was fun to work around the house.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...