Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Clipboard of fun

That is really nice Aunt Karen.  He is going to love school.  Good luck tomorrow at the open house.  That will be fun.  Work wasn't nearly as crazy today.  Another person put in their resignation today.  So much change.  I was wondering what our clip board of fun is for the weekend.  Dad said he was going to help Casey on Monday.  Is that still OK?  We could come up and play while they went and did time tests.  I really can't think of anything fun but I am always up for playing.  Dad came home from work today.  His stomach was really upset.  He isn't feeling very well.  Not much else going on with us.  The weather is suppose to start clearing out and be perfect.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...