Thursday, August 28, 2014

School

Good job Karen, I think that it will be a lot better.  That is a lot of work.  No problem Robin about the pillow cases.  I am glad that you like them.  Let's plan on Monday in Logan.  That seems to work for everyone.  Casey is still planning on Dad doing the trees with him.  Tell Dad thanks.  This morning when Casey was going to work he saw that Isaac's light was on.  Isaac was just playing in his room.  So I had him come lay with me and he eventually fell back to sleep.  We went on a walk around the block.  It felt nice but it was pretty hot outside.  After lunch we went to the preschool open house.  They showed him where he hung his backpack, where his cubby was and the bathrooms.  They gave me the schedule and they are doing some fun things I think he will have a good time.  Then he just played with the toys.  He was kind of nervous around all the kids but I think he will get the hang of it.  I went to the foot doctor again to pick up my inserts.  I am going back in a week to see how they are doing.  The swelling is getting better and it doesn't hurt so much so I think I am on the mend.  Casey cook dinner which was good and then we weeded the garden.  It looks a lot better.  Oliver month is really sore, I feel bad for him.  I hope his teeth pop out soon.  Everyone have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...