Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Black Hawk Down

Rachel, I am glad you sent them the snow men.  I have a lot of beautiful pictures.  That was a great idea.  I am with you Robin, by 9, I am so ready for bed.  Dad worked really late last night and again tonight.  I guess they are going to California in the morning to demo the detector.  It was 4 in the morning before he got home.  I don't know how he does it.  There was a helicopter landed right in front of my window today for a emergency drill.  It was fun to watch it take off and land.  There were a lot of people that came out and watched it.  I have cub scouts tomorrow night.  Wish me luck on that one.  Karen I am proud of you for voting.  I have to admit that I loved having a mail in ballot.  It sure was nice.  Rachel, I hope you don't get sick.  You have not been getting much rest with Oliver and his teeth.  I sure hope they break through soon.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...