Wednesday, November 5, 2014

scouts

Way to go Robin.  That sounds like the perfect second job.  It won't interfer at all with what you are doing now and it sounds like a nice job.  Congratulations.  I went to scouts for the first time tonight.  The kids were really cute.  I went to Walmarts afterwards and they had that walker toy for Oliver even cheaper than at Shopko so I got it.  My first Christmas present purchase.  Karen I am with you it is tough to come home in the dark.  I am going to meet Kay and Julie for dinner tomorrow and take Julie the tree skirt.  Robin is going to come with me.  I am sorry that you and Casey have the stomach flu.  That isn't very much fun.  I guess Isaac and Oliver will be next.  You might be in for a long week.  Dad only worked until 8 tonight so that was nice.  He has been burning the midnight hours.  I loved the trailer for the minion movie.  That looked really cute.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...