Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fell back

I sure like have electronic clocks.  Everything just changed time on it own.  That was nice.  We took Grandma down to Provo for the baby blessing.  The baby was cute but she sounded like she had croup.  They said it was reflux.  Some of the stories they told me about Anja mad Issac look like a saint.  I thought that would make you feel good Rachel.  It was 5 before we got home so we just vegged.  Karen, I am glad you didn't get a lot of snow.  Boy the clouds were just black over the mountains.  Someone got a lot of snow.  Robin, I hope you had a good weekend.  It is going to be tough to get back to the real world tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...