Monday, November 3, 2014

Poor little guy

Oh those poor teeth.  That has to hurt.  He is such a good boy I hate to see him suffer.  Well at least he will have all his teeth, too bad it was all at once.  I am glad that Isaac got his snow.  He was convinced that Halloween was over and it was winter.  Dad is working late tonight.  He was going to San Jose tomorrow but they decided to leave him here and have him work.  I am not sure which one is worse.  Driving in a car for 20 hours or working all day and night.  He said it was starting to work really good.  Work was busy for me.  The day flew by.  I am hoping it calms down because I have a lot of work to do.  Not much else going on with me.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...