Thursday, November 6, 2014

Girls night out

I am sorry that Isaac got sick but I am glad it didn't last long.  Kids get so sick and then well so quickly.  I wish I could bounce back like that.  I met up with Kay and Julie for dinner and Robin and Karen joined me.  It was fun.  Austin came with Julie and we all laughed and had a good time.  We went to the South Town Mall afterwards.  They have these animals that look are mechanical that you can ride around the mall.  I think we should take Isaac and let him drive one around.  Julie just loves the Christmas tree skirt.  Thanks Rachel for making that.  Karen wanted to buy a candle and if you bought two you got two free.  I think they weighed a hundred pounds but she was a trooper and carried them around.  I am glad that tomorrow is Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...