Wednesday, November 5, 2014

MRSA

The girl at work with the foot injury didn't come In today. The doctors thought she might have MRSA so she is staying home till she gets the tests results since it's contageuos. Hopefully she knows soon. But she will most likely be out the rest of the week. So I've applied at scheels for a part time receptionist, I had a couple interviews and today they offered me a job. I start on Monday I think it will be good. I will work usually 5-9 and every other weekend about 20 hours a week. I think it will be good. I will work on people's schedules, mail, signs and answer phones when it's busy. So that's all my big news. I was thinking of maybe coming up to Logan this week. But I am going to wait to hear if the girl has MRSA or not, if she does I might stay home just in case. But I will keep you updated have a good one


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...