Monday, November 3, 2014

First Snow

Karen that would be sweet of you to come up but don't feel obligated.  I think that we were talking about you coming up and that got him excited about it.  We would love to have you come up.  Today was good.  We woke up and their was a wisp of snow on the ground and Isaac was super excited.  He thinks winter comes after Halloween.  He wanted his snow boots so we found them and Casey and him walked around for a while.  It motivated me to clean up the closet and get rid of some things.  It looks a lot better now.  Isaac had preschool this afternoon.  It looked like he wrote his name which was exciting.  Me, Casey and Oliver took a walk and Oliver fell asleep, I attached a picture.  I also put a picture of his poor poor teeth.  He is a trooper.  It is Terry's birthday today we all went to dinner at Texas Road House.  It tasted really good, I haven't been their forever.  They were slow though, they forgot our table so they gave us free desert which was really nice.  Well I hope that everyone has a good night and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...