Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday

I am glad you guys liked the pictures.  It is fun to send them out.  Mom he drew them at church and I didn't have enough to send you one but we will make something else awesome and send it to you.  Today was good.  Oliver didn't sleep great so Casey let me sleep in and then Casey took a nap when I got up.  It was nice.  Jenn sewed with me this afternoon.  She just got called to be in the Stake Primary Presidency.  I made the ribs for dinner Mom and they turned out really good, thank you.  I feel like I am getting a cold, my bod is achy.  I am just going to rest this evening.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...