Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fun times

I had a really nice weekend.  Thanks for coming down Rachel and Karen.  It sure was nice weather.  I enjoyed going to the parks.  Sunshine is always nice.  Robin, I am glad you had a good weekend.  Karen left you a big bag of candy for you for Valentine's day at my house.  If you want to go to dinner one night, I will deliver it to you.  Rachel you were right about my kindle.  I left it plugged in all week and it is working now.  Thanks for the tip.  I hope everyone has a nice Monday.  It is always hard to get back to the real world.  I love to play.  Love the pictures Rachel.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...