Thursday, February 12, 2015

Rosie

I met Kay and Julie for dinner tonight and I found Rosie the train for Isaac.  I was way excited about that one.  I am sorry you are so slow Robin that does make for a long day.  You will have to find a project that you wanted to do when you were really busy and get that done.  Revamping always makes the day go fast.  Good luck Karen with your peas.  It does seem like pea weather doesn't it.  I am glad you got yours planted Rachel.  Not much else going on with me.  I was nice to get out.  We ate at the sweet tomato and the salad tasted so good.  Have a nice Friday the 13th. Robin I love your rose.  That is beautiful.  Way to go.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...