Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentine's

I am glad that you got the right antibiotic Mom and I am glad that you got the W2's.  That is awesome.  Good job on the kids food Karen, that sounds fun.  Today seemed busy.  Isaac wanted to make valentine cookies for his class so we did that today.  We the dough in the morning and cooked and decorated them in the evening.  It was fun.  I sewed with Jenn today and she made me a cute Valentines pillow, it was really nice of her.  Calleen came and wanted to go to Sam's so Casey and Isaac went with her.  Oliver took a long nap, he is growing.  He also crawled on his hand and knees a bit today.  Well everyone have a good night and I hope that everyone sleeps well.

Love
Rachel




Isaac helped make the Valentine's by putting stickers on them.

The finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...