Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pea's

Karen we must be on the same wave length because we planted peas today.  It just seems like the right weather for it.  Isaac was so good to help and he planted all the seed.  I made the hole and he put them in.  Robin, I am sorry that things are so slow, that is the worst.  Thanks Mom for Rosie, that is really sweet of you.  We are elbow deep in Thomas so it will be fun to have her.  Today was good.  Me and Casey have been trading sleeping time with Oliver not sleeping great so I slept in and then when I got up he took a nap.  It was nice.  So I took the boys to the mall to get out of the house and play for a while.  It was fun we spent all morning their.  Calleen called and wanted to go to Sam's again.  I stayed and put Oliver down for a nap and Isaac and Casey went with her shopping.  After they got back and she left we just spent the rest of the day outside.  Casey fixed the fence post and worked on his car.  We played soccer, thanks for the nets they were fun.  We also had to go to Isaac's school and pick up his Valentine's.  He had a lot of fun going through them, it was fun.  After dinner we went on a bike ride.  Isaac liked the trailer but Oliver did not and cried the whole time.  I think he will start getting use to it, I hope.  Well thanks for everything and everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...