Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Long day

It was a long day today.  We went to the doctor's this morning and he was so slow.  Dad did have the wrong type of antibiotic so we are working on getting him a different type.  I am glad we waited to start them until we met with the doctor.  We both got blood tests afterwards.  I figured we better not try for another Saturday.  I worked late to make up some of the time and we did end the night better with a trip to Arby's and Walmart.  I had to get treats for the boys tomorrow.  Dad did get his W2 forms  (YEAH).  So I am going to start working on taxes.  I am hoping to get them all done this weekend so we can get them turned in.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...