Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Good day

I had a good day.  Karen I am glad you got to sign up for stocks.  That is fun.  Rachel, I am sorry the bike didn't turn out.  I bet you he will be riding his own bike before you know it.  I hope he had fun taking his valentines to school today.  That is always fun.  I was worried that Oliver's bruise might not be gone by Monday.  Do you think pictures will work out?  Work was busy and that was good.  I didn't sleep very good last night so I am going to try and go to bed a little early tonight.  It is so pretty outside.  I am glad that you got to play outside.  Tomorrow night I am meeting Kay and Julie for dinner.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...