Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I sent it back

Isaac would not ride on the new bike.  He thought he was going to fall over and it scared him so Casey took it back today.  I figure we can try again next year when he is a little older and I hope that it goes better.  It wasn't worth stressing him out over it.  It was a pretty day this afternoon.  After Isaac got back from school we spent the rest of the day playing outside.  It was really nice.  We went to Panda for dinner and it tasted good.  I hope that everyone has a good night.  Thanks for everything.  I like your pillow Robin, good job.  Your sewing machine has endless possibilities.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...