Monday, February 9, 2015

I did it

I made it through Monday.  That is always a good sign.  It was so beautiful today.  The rain and then sunshine.  I loved it.  I left work a little early and went and had my annual mammogram.  Oh for fun!.  I did stretch it out to 18 months.  I think I will do that again.  Karen I ate some of your bruschetta for dinner and I loved it.  It was so good.  Thanks for sharing it with us.  It was nice to talk to you Robin and Rachel tonight.  Dad has a doctor's appointment at 8:30 tomorrow so I am going in with him.  I know I get to sleep in 1/2 hour.  I am going to work late tomorrow to make up the hours.  It should take us too long.  It is just a check up.  Have a wonderful Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...