Saturday, February 14, 2015

Spring Cleaning

I started my day with the intention of cleaning my house.  I got sheets washed and bathroom scrubs and then Karen called and kidnapped us to a movie.  YEAH.  It sure was nice.  Grandma came with us and it was a good day.  I did come home and finish up my laundry.  Robin, I am so glad your car is all better.  That was good.  Rachel, I am planning on coming up tomorrow as soon as I get up I will drive up and we can go to church and play.  Thanks for letting me come up.  Dad has to work on Monday so it will just be me.  It was such a pretty day.  I think that is so cute Isaac is dressing up as Thomas.  I remember you guys in dress up clothes all the time.  Robin got a super girl costume when she was that age and wore it out.  I love their imagination at this age.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...