Saturday, December 19, 2015

Camping

Robin, don't stress about the quilts for Christmas.  You can give them to them whenever, no stress.  Isaac and Casey set up the tent downstairs last night and slept so I wasn't able to blog.  They had a good time and slept well.  Casey got up with Oliver this morning.  He keeps waking up at 5 and wont go back to sleep.  This morning I took Oliver and Casey took Isaac and we had them get presents for each other.  It will be good to start having them give things.  When we put Oliver down for a nap Isaac and Casey went to Idaho to drop off Calleen's computer.  They had a good time and I was able to sew a little bit.   It was nice to have some down time with Oliver also, we read and played trains.  Well Ruth has made it to full term, no preemie baby this time.  That is exciting.  Everyone have a good Sunday and I hope it is relaxing.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...