Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hi

Poor Oliver is still having a hard time sleeping in his bed.  I hope that he will start sleeping better soon.  We had a good day.  Isaac had school and had a good time.  Oliver wouldn't take a nap today so we played trains and lego's.  Casey took the boys to the store when he got home and I had some time to cut fabric.  I started the red quilt I got at the quilt fair last may, I am excited to work on it.  We had a couple people drop off Christmas gifts and it was nice to have the jelly to give back.  CAsey made bread also so the house smelled really nice.  I hope that you guys are surviving the snow, you have a ton more than us.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...